At the moment I have a primary HDD with just win98 on. I also have a 2nd
HD
with Mandrake on an ext2 partition. It boots to LILO when i unhook the
primary
HDD, and asks me if i wanna boot to drake or DOS(my 3rd drive, on my
secondary slave)

I wanna get LILO onto the MBR of my primary HDD and get it to ask if i
wanna
boot to win98, Drake, or DOS. Any idea how?

Cheers

-- Jamie