On Friday 22 June 2001 16:08, Jeffrey M. Reed wrote:
> http://www.winehq.com/
>
> read it...love it...learn it...
>
> i would LOVE to help all you guys figure this out but
> everyone's problems are going to be different. you all have
> different PC's and different setups.

Dear Jeffrey,
I am ready to begin installing and running Wine. You are the only one that I
have seen on this list who has been able to run MSOffice or Photoshop, etc,
with Wine. Could you explain how you did it for your system? I am curious. I
have LM8 and I want to install Wine but is the one supplied in the distro the
latest and best or is there a better one elsewhere?

 How long did it take you to get it to work for you the way you wanted?
Thanks for your input.

Sincerely, Marcia

--
Marcia Waller