one of the problems with your argument is that your windows setup could allow
someone to set up a script that after you had launched any program in say...
M$ Office, the next time your computer was left turned on at say, 3 am, it
could concievable be used to, lets say dial up a phone number in Timbuktu and
change your dialup number to look as if you are still dialing into your
regular ISP but infact are dialing to Haiti and running up a NICE bill. or
maybe they would use your computer (a little script) to launch a DDOS attack
so that the trace would be back to your 1 or 2 user home computer network.
No as i think about it... heck I would like everyone ELSE to use winders....

<snip> certainly not be downloading programs, installing anything, or