Yes I quite agree with Jim- I probably have messed up Window$ much more
than my 5-yr old nephew has. :^) That is why it is a good idea not to log in
as root unless needed.

    As for Sridhar( I wonder how should I pronounce your name?), you
actually are a genius. While starting to learn early is of course easier,
being able to read
anything at all, let alone the MS-DOS manuals, at the age of 3 is something
even Gates will be envious for sure.
    I myself started at about 9 with my lovely 16kb ZX82c. Basic, a bit of
assembler, cassete tapes... :^) Enough of that I'm feeling old.
    As a matter of fact I'm turning 30 hopefully next year and here in
Brazil there is a legend that anyone who has never compiled his own kernel
will turn into a pumpkin in his 30th birthday. That is why I'm learning
Linux right now. :^)

    Speaking seriously now, If I ever get to be a good C/C++ programmer and
ever manage to understand QT libraries and whatever it takes to make
programs for KDE/Gnome/X than I really plan on releasing a ChildDesktop for
Linux. It would be an enormous boost to Linux- parents would love the
thought of being able to leave their child with their computers unattended
without the risk of them doing serious harm to the system.

 --Jeferson L. Zacco aka Wooky
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Linux registered user #221896
 Computers are used to solve problems that wouldn't exist if computers
weren't invented in the first place.