Yyyyyyes!

Finally got it going.  Had to change pci slots.  Started linux, and it
assigned my card a proper hwaddress.  Tried adsl-start, and worked like a
charm.  Still seems a bit flaky (i rebooted, and when i came back into linux
my hwaddress was back to 0s.. had to reseat my card to get it to come back).

Thanks for all of the help you guys have given me.  You are a great resource.

Scott