On Saturday 14 July 2001 12:31 am, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> On July 14, 2001 12:30 am, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> >   BTW, I configured Gkrellm to only show cpu temp, minimum height
> > (2p),
>
> How to get to show cpu temp. I didn't find any options?

   When I run 'sensors' my cpu temp is shown as temp2.  This is pretty
standard I think, with 4 different mobo's cpu has always been temp2.
Then in Gkrellm, Configuration, Sensors    next to temp2 I type in CPU.
Click OK, and Gkrellm should start displaying something like  CPU  44C
or you can choose to have it shown in Farenheit.
--
   Tom Brinkman      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Galveston Bay