Hi Paul,
K=KDE the "other one"  :-)
Dave covered it "Newbie style" for me thanks!
I aim to K.I.S.S. and that means GUI solutions wherever possible and
it was simple .............. when someone shows you!  :-)
I wouldn't have known how to get to /mt/windows !

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:19, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??  Info here:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)