I have kobian MB. But installing lm_utils didn't show the CPU temp etc.Has
anybody working sensor with this MB. Or have I done any mistake un
configuring. I used all defaults mostly but for ISA as I don't have isa slot?

--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017