Sridhar,
I'm beginning to worry that you are becoming a cybical young fellow!
New Rigby word - cybical adj., from old Amerenglish: cynical: meaning
to think ii. molecular brain changes as a result of  (a) exposure to
too many (unofficial) other ideas
(b) Radiation from the new "idiot boxes"   :-)

No gumnit of mine would do *that*!! (nah, surely not...)

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)