It was Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:15:04 -0500 when Dennis Myers wrote:

>gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory

This indicates something is not proper with the gcc setup. It can't locate
something called cc1plus. Don't know what it is, I did not have this problem
though.

>[root@localhost MPlayer-0.18pre5]# make install

0.18pre15?  I have MPlayer-20010720 installed.

>gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory

Same problem as the first.
Hope you can figure it out with this limited help.
Paul

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
I want to achieve immortality through not dying.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
         Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.5.1
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **