Hi folks,

Just got my firewall up with interactive bastille.
I only have a small problem: it is too good! When the firewall is up, I don't
get any SMTP mail from my provider anymore. So I have to go in with fetchmail
or shut down the firewall.
Can someone point me to the proper setting that I have to allow? I assume it
is enabling the SMTP port but I don't recall what it is. Was it 25?

Paul

--
"The biggest mistake is believing that there is one right way
to listen, to talk, to have a conversation - or a

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
         Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.5.2
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **