Hi

Trying to figure out the networking for my 2 computers at home.  Both have
WIN 2000NT and dual boot linux, 1 with Mandrake 8.0 and one with Redhat 7.1.
On the windows networking I never setup domains, but rather only a
workgroup.  Is this a windows proprietary thing?  And thus do I need to
change my windows boxs to a domain name and get rid of the workgroup?  On
the networking settings in Linux I see no provisions for workgroups at all
here?  If so, what will be different then I'm used to with just workgroups?

Thanks ahead of time

Tazmun  :-)