Please forgive me if you recieved multiple copies of this email
accidentally.

I have been looking for a way to disable Nautilus as my desktop manager.
Everyone has been telling me that it is in the Nautilus preferences
(which I thought as well), but it doesn't seem to be in the preferences
in my version (1.0.3-3mdk) from Mandrake Freq2.  I am currently using
gnome with sawfish and would like more control of my desktop environment
through these applications.

-Paul Rodríguez