Hi

This question was posed some months back and this was the solution given by
Civileme.

Open a terminal

$ su
password:(type the root password)
# kedit /etc/security/limits.conf
last line--change to something like 4000000000
save
quit

When implementing Bastille, it is important to read as you go
and do it step-by-step.  Bastille is a great teaching tool for
security if you interact with it, but is not so hot at
preconfigured settings.

Amien Salie
In The Spirit of GNU/Linux
Registered Linux User #172465