Tim wrote:
>> Here's my question reposted as plain text. I'll make a point of
checking the format each time before posting. Here where I work they
require us to send html email and I simply forgot about it. <<

You don't need to check each time if you set up Outlook Express to
always use plain text for mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] You do this
by adding this address to your OE address book, click on the Name tab
for this address, put a checkmark by "Send E-mail using plain text
only." Once you set it up this way, OE will convert to plain text any
HTML message you try to send to this address (I think it alerts you
first).

I haven't tried this out myself because I'm set up to send everything in
plain text all the time, but I know people who use this feature and they
say it works as advertised.
 --Judy Miner

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com