Hello all,
Just been looking back at some of the posts regarding firewalling
(which Iv'e had no success with yet)
I was wondering if there is any difference between the boxed and
downloaded iso version of mandrake 8. (apart from manuals and extra cd's)
The first time I installed, using the mandrake control center, it
appeared to go ok, but then internet connection sharing no longer
worked (until I set it up again, which seems to break the firewall)
Last night I installed firestarter with the same results.
The problem is probably just that I don't have much idea what I'm doing
<:(>, but is it possible that I just need to manually edit a config
file?

Colin Jenkins
ICQ: 650611   registered linux user 223862
Politics. From the greek poly, meaning many, and ticks, a small, annoying bloodsucker.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com