Colin,

If you open Mandrake's control center you'll be able to configure your
firewall in there. Mdk 8.0 comes with iptables and there are two way to
configure your firewall already on your machine. You have both "tiny
firewall" and Bastille firewall. Mandrake Control Center uses tiny
firewall by default. Which is ok cause iptables is an excellent packet
filter.

--
daRcmaTTeR
 =/\=???