on 8/21/01 4:34 PM, civileme at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, to get the exact source for the kernel you have, look in /usr/src/linux

But that's the problem. I don't have a /usr/src/linux directory on my
computer. The closest I found was something like (I'm at work at the moment)
/usr/src/RPMS/modules which seemed to contain some sources for modules for
my kernel.

Should mandrake have made a /usr/src/linux when I installed the OS? if
that's the case, I could try reinstalling the OS.

Matt