It was Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:05:26 +0800 when Lisa Evans wrote:

You have to set up your /etc/resolv.conf

In it you put:

search <isp-name>
name-server <ip address1>
name-server <ip address2>

And then you should be fine.
Paul

--
Steve Balmer, CEO of Microsoft, referred to LINUX as a cancer.
Unsurprisingly, that's incorrect; LINUX was released on August 25th,

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
         Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.5.3

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com