 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of WCBaker
Sent:   23 August 2001 00:51
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] Re: Mandrake 8.0 "internet" desktop icon does not give me
a button to connect & disconnect to Internet. . .

 << File: message.footer >> Hi!   I very recently installed Mandrake 8.0.
The "internet" desktop icon
in KDE (and I think, in Gnome, too) does not give me a button to connect &
disconnect to Internet. . .   I'm wondering how I can go about
troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks!

-warren

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com