I add my warmest congradulations too!  May your future be filled with
happiness and joy together!

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of poogle
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 5:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Linux Lunacy....

Sorry for top posting :-)) but I couldn't resist.
This is the newbie mailing list, not the newbie problems mailing list if
you've got a problem with us congratulating a fellow member on his
forthcoming marriage then the problems you have got are not Linux or
Mandrake
related, you need another kind of help.
And I add my warmest congratulations as well !

On Monday 27 August 2001 15:11, you wrote:
> WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH LINUX NEWBIE PROBLEMS!!!!!!  THERE ARE OTHER
> VENUES FOR THIS CRAP>

Dark><Lord
> > >                                                                  \/
> > >
> > >Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
> > >Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com
> >
> > TIA,
> > 'd'
> > Don Hodges
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > San Antonio, Texas

-
>- ----

> > Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com

Poogle
Registered Linux user 182657 (added to sig for the benefit of those
irritated
by it)

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com