Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

> Mandrake has taken a few elements from Ximian GNOME for Mandrake 8.0.
> However, Ximian's official Mandrake 8.0 packages are even better. Things are
> smoother and faster than in 8.0 (especially Nautilus), and there are a few
> extra little niceties like Doorman and Red Carpet.

Do you think that MDK 8.1 will have the full version of Ximian GNOME? I
don't have a cd burner and out here in the sticks, it's impossible to
get broadband that supports Linux. If 8.1 will not include it, is there
perhaps a RPM or something that would reasonably download over 56k?

ShalomOut
  Chal
Elder PCUSA
Registered Linux user # 217118

We the Users, in order to form a more perfect system, establish
priorities,
ensure connective tranquility, provide for common repairs, promote
preventive
maintenance, and secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our
processes, do ordain and establish this Software of The Unixed States
of America.