From: Siavash Sefidvash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 September 2001 00:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] LILO install & Uninstall

Hi all,

Few days ago I sent out a long message regarding first time installation
woes. Amit and Dennis were kind enough to respond but alas their suggestions
has not solved the problems. So I will split the issues into byte sizes in
order to encourage more suggestions.

Since installing Linux 8 I have lost my triple windows boot. I.e. Win2K Pro,
Server and Win98.
Can anyone think of the command for installing & uninstalling LILO???

I have already booted into Mandrake boot disk. Selected F1 at main menu.
Typed rescue. At the [root@rescue /]#  I typed LILO -U when this did not
work I tried the lower case -u. Still did not work. Can anyone help?

Sincerely
Siavash Sefidvash