Yes.
But the the same will not work if you upgrade to 8.1.
Read some of the Cooker post regarding the Nvidia drivers
or try running the same card in other distros.

I am glad you are happy with your card and congratulate you in being
successful in getting the driver to work on your system.
But even if they worked in most cases, which they do not, I would still
not recommend that card for use in Linux.

I do not mind having to configure hardware for it to work but I'll be damned
if I am going to have to build drivers for it with no guarrantee that they
will work just because the microsoft of the hardware world is too paranoid
and such an ahole that they will only release binaries.

I consider my GeForceII paperweight an educational tool from which knowledge
was obtained and I intend to continue passing that knowledge to others.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.
And for too many there are now no tomorrows.