I have experienced the exact same problem.  The only way I have been
able to get around it is to re-run the Internet Connection Sharing script
on the Mandrake Control Center.  That seems to solve the problem.  I have
also been experiencing a stop in services recently with ICS.  The machine
just stops forwarding packets and again, I have to re-run the script.  Tried
it on 3 machines now with no luck.
Try to run the wizard again and see if that helps.