unless you want to seriously f-up your file system don't use exit to dos,
rather use reboot to dos.  exit to dos has been done to curropt file systems
so bad as to require fdisk and reinstall.  just a thought.

On Monday 01 October 2001 10:18, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
"you can have peace or freedom, but never count on both at once" -heinlein

shane
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98