I agree!  That's one real annoying thing about Netscape.

I would suggest to you Opera then.  I think I have like 8 diferent browsers
installed on my machine, but that's the one I use.  I use Netscape for the
JAVA applets like chat.yahoo.com and things like that, but for the most
part, I don't use "Nutscrape" at all.

And Galeon should work in KDE form what I understand.  I use Enlightenment
on my workstation at home, and at other "remote offices" I use Afterstep.
(Afterstep isn't bad, but I like Enlightenment much better!)  I then use
FVWM2 at work.  KDE was too Windows-y for me.  I was trying to distance my
self from Windows all together!
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
11:41AM  up 8 days, 22:42, 6 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00