On Wednesday 03 October 2001 06:58, you spoke unto me thusly:

> Jeez Mandrake, if you want to compete with Windows and MacOS, you're gonna
> have to slow down. People expect a lot less :)

makes ya wonder, based on the speed their apps mature, if ms has like 4
programmers in a dungeon somewhere and all the other employies are marketing
and lawyers.

--
"I am always here, I am never there, in fact I am never anywhere except for
here, and here is where I've been.  When I go from here to there my here

shane
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org cause humans do it better!