>Hi Paul,
>
>Many thanks for your message. But I cannot find apmd from the services
>in the system menu. Can you tell me how to  disable system suspension in
>my BIOS?
>
>Thanks
>dech

Hi dech,
Another Paul here. When the pc boots, you are offered an option to enter the
setup of the computer. Usually Escape or Delete. Press that when you see the
message.
In the bios menu look for powermanagement, sometimes that is hidden under
chipset options.
Good luck
Paul

--
Imagination is the weapon in the war against reality

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3
Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.