On Sunday 21 October 2001 12:38 pm, you wrote:
> Thanks Dennis. Since I have tiny firewall running, do I have to stop it or
> remove it or both so that I don't risk crashing my system or will
> InteractiveBastille automatically replace it?

As I understand it, Tiny Firewall and Bastille are just interfaces to the
kernel's iptables. So setting Bastille will just replace what Tiny Firewall
did to iptables.

Either way, I set up Bastille while Tiny Firewall was running without any
problems.

Bastille's widgets (lesstif?) make it hard to figure out which radio button
is selected, so I'd pay attention to that. I made an error because of that
the first time around.

Matt