On Monday 22 October 2001 09:25 am, you wrote:
> Just type alignmargins in a root terminal window and follow the
> instructions. You will need a ruler and a calculator handy....
>
> If you do not have it, it is on the printer-utils RPM.
> LM8.1 certainly has it. If your release does not, you can get it from
> www.rpmfind.net
>
> Derek

Derek,

Thanks for the help.  I installed the printer-utils RPM and ran the
'alignmargins' tool.  I didn't notice much of a diferrence in the top and
bottom margins (but since I changed the printer driver, that's working well
anyway), but am still having problems with it properly wrapping text from one
page to the next.
--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator