Here's a funny thing!

I opened Netscape to get my mail the other day and found my Newbie folder
which had several hundred messages in it, to be completely empty.

When I downloaded my mail, nothing came down from this mailing list despite
the fact that there were definitely messages on the server.

On checking the properties of the Newbie folder, I found that the language
setting had altered itself to Arabic.  I tried to alter it back to a Western
setiing but it did not close on clicking OK and closing it using the 'x'
would not retain the altered setting.

Has anyone else encountered and corrected a similar problem?

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Netscape 6.1 is a steaming pile of
pants. For the moment at least, I'm using Kmail.