On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:45, Graham Watkins wrote:
|  On Tuesday 23 October 2001  5:19 pm, you wrote:
|  > > Yeah I like the new K mail myself,
|  >
|  > one of my buds just ditched winblows
|  > to go to Linux, yaaay! He said he likes
|  > K mail because it reminds him of Eudora,
|  > the only thing that was holding him back
|  > until I showed him Linux and K mail.
|
|  It seems pretty good so far.  The only fault I can find with it is that
| it won't sort the messages from this list into threads.  This was one
| thing, latterly the only thing, that I really liked about Netscape.
|
|  Is there a way to fix this?
|

|  Graham Watkins

Kmail does threads.  Go Settings > Configure Kmail > Appearance > Layout
and choose your preferences.

Although some people have had problems with Kmail, I love it!  I was
reluctant to leave Outlook Express (jeez, can't believe I just said that
;-) ) but was relieved to find Kmail was just as good - hah! BETTER! much
better/safer.  I tried most of the others, including Sylpheed but ended up
back at Kmail and I'll be sticking with it for a looonnnng time I think.
JMHO.

skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,