I would just like to have a "TO:" column.  Yes there is a "TO:" field but
it's nice to see it in a column next to Subject, Sender, Date where you can
quickly pan up and down.  And yes I could use the filter option to split up
the emails according to its "TO:" field.  But when you have well over twenty
email accounts & hundreds of emails everyday, getting these 'little' things
makes a big difference in handling the volume of mail that I get.

Sevatio