On Wednesday 24 October 2001 09:29 am, you wrote:
> on 10/24/01 10:55 AM, michael at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Please excuse my inclusion of a .png attachment, but
> > when I read that Kmail was unable to filter based on
> > To: field contents, I just had to show why I disagree
> > (or maybe I misunderstood or am wrong?)... Kmail 1.3.1,
> > Mdk 8.1.
>
> That looks like the root style/theme. You're not using
> Linux as root now are you? :)
Altho I resolved not to, I have such a time with
permissions and such that I have to. For example, java
applets don't load as user, but do as root (and I actually
installed the jvm as both root and user in an attempt to
correct this). Lopster won't write to my /home/username
directory but works fine as root...