JT> Hallo!

JT> Does any of you know how to run a windows program using wine??  I get the
JT> following error:
JT> -------------
JT> [quini@quinipc Starcraft]$ winereal starcraft.exe
JT> Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working
JT> directory /mnt/win/Archivos de programa/Starcraft; starting in windows
JT> directory.
JT> winereal: cannot find 'starcraft.exe'
JT> [quini@quinipc Starcraft]$

JT> Thanks!

 The trouble is, that you did not configure wine. You must have a file
 ~/.wine/config  that describes your preferences. (you can find an
 example in /etc/wine I guess, but you must have the config in your
 home directory to make it work ). As that config is not there, wine
 could not find how( c:\blablabla\starcraft etc ) it should name your starcraft folder.

 Onur Kucuk