Dems good points, but alot of people nowdays do upgrade their hardware, (or
pay people like me to do it)
and with 95/98, I used to change Motherboards without reinstalling windows
all the time..

>From what I understand, you have the ability to change 3 to 5 things before
activation kicks in (the 3 to 5 depends on if you have a network card in the
PC or if its a notebook (I think notebooks can change 8 things.)

Any major upgrade kicks it in straight away though, (like the Motherboard)

OF AOL and Microsoft, I don't like either, but if AOL had half of M$'s
monopoly, I'd be alot happier, because it would mean a better fight, more
competiton cheaper pricing and neither could do anything to block users of
the other because they would lose too much themselves by doing it... it
occured to me that the Msn.com thing might have been M$ trying to convince
AOL to not use mozilla as the base of the AOL and compuserve browsers by
making sure that the current AOL browsers can use msn and other M$ sites,
but an AOL based on mozilla would not be able to.. they just didn't expect
it to come out so quickly and with such outrage.. which is funny because I
went to msn.com once many years ago, and haven't been back,, not worth the
effort.

just some thoughts..

rgds

Frank