hi Michael,

my windows normal now.... let me share my experience :

first condition that cause windows slow was :

HD 1 : plug in to PRIMARY MASTER
CDROM : PRIMARY SLAVE
none : SECONDARY MASTER
HD 2 : SECONDARY SLAVE

second condition ---> Normal now :

HD 1 : PRIMARY MASTER
HD 2 : PRIMARY SLAVE
none : SECONDARY MASTER
CDROM : SECONDARY SLAVE

perhaps any expert or hardware technician will never false plug the IDE cable, but for
beginner who manually install their HD this is possible to happen.

thank you.

yull

Get FREE Email, Chat Rooms and Games at http://www.lovemail.com