I want to install Mandrake 8 to my 2ND Harddisk and here's the problem :

data :
I have 2 HARDDISK with partition like this :

HD 1 : 20 GB  (Windows 98)
C: FAT32 - 8 Gb - Primary - Active
 *. Ext
  E: FAT32 - 6Gb - Logical
  F: FAT32 - 6Gb - Logical

HD 2 : 4.2 GB (plan for Linux Mandrake 8.0 in drive G: )
D: FAT32 - 1.5 Gb - Primary - Active
  *. Ext
    G: Linux  Ext. - 3Gb - Logical

problem :

When run windows Explorer it become very slow. Drive G: in theorycal should be
invisible but it Visible and have an icon like a CDROM icon.

question :
- how to make windows normal again ?
- look like linux partition cause windows explorer slow when reading all drive (my
computer), is it true ?
- is it windows 98 can't support 2 OS ?

note :
-I'll success install Mandrake 8.0 so nothing to do with linux I think.

-when change the drive G: partition to FAT32 it become normal again.

thank you.

Get FREE Email, Chat Rooms and Games at http://www.lovemail.com