I trust the files on the CD's I would just like to be able to install
software from the net since its more convienent then walking over to the
machine and inserting the proper CD. Ok I have some sources I want to
add but I don't understand the hdlist part. I can't find the hdlist on
any of the sites I want to add. What does "relative path of the hdlist"
mean exactly? For example I want to add this source
"ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/8.1/i586/Mandrake/
RPMS/" so what would the path of the hdlist be? Thanks.