I am about to embark on my Linux journey using Mandrake 8.1 but before I
start I have a questions about partitioning my HDD. I only have a P166,
64 MB RAM and a 2.1 GB HDD. Now I understand that I should have a number
of partitions, namely:

Root
Sway (about twice my RAM therefore 128 MB)
Data (presumably a number of data partitions)

My question is, will the install routine of Mandrake 8.1 do the
partitioning for me, or do I have to purchase Partition Magic to do it
for me?

--
Nick

   -=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
Win 98SE | GnuPG v1.06 (MingW32) | Becky v2.00.07