Hello antoine rivoire,

On Friday, November 16 2001 at 09:24 AM PDT, you wrote:

> i think mandrake can't do autoallocate with such small drive space. i would
> almost recomend just 2 partitions with so little drive space, just cause u
> can't afford a lot of free space on / ot /home......

I have no idea what /ot/home means, but if you say Mandrake will not be
able to auto-partition a 2.1 GB Drive, would you suggest I do it
manually, and if so just a Root and Data partition with the Root
partition being something like 2x my available RAM (64 MB)? Would I have
to use Partition Magic, or is this "DiskDrake" capable of doing for me
via manual means?

--
Nick

   -=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
Win 98SE | GnuPG v1.06 (MingW32) | Becky v2.00.07