I'm running the .99 RC1 release. Installed it via RPM from Cooker off of RPMFind.net. The tab key seems to be disabled somehow or that the tab amount or something is not setup. One thing I should point out is that I'm using it in KDE. I wonder if that has something to do with it. I have Gnome installed... I'll have to try it in that and see if the tab key works. Hadn't though of that 'till just now.

-Gary