> Before I wiped out my partitions with a clean install of the very
> wonderful LM 8.1 I had a working version of WordPerfect 8.0 for linux.
> I'd like to reinstall it (or a newer version if it exists), but I can't
> find it anywhere on the web.
> What's the current version (or most recent anyway) and where might I
> find it??

Corel has pulled wp8 from their site. You might want to check Cheapbytes
and see if  they still sell a CDROM called "Applications Archive Edition
1". It is on there, in a 23 MB file, so forgive me if I don't try to email
it to you. <g>

Also see:
http://www.linuxcentral.com/catalog/index.php3?prod_code=L000-019&id=e5y6sAuk4ejX6

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn