shane wrote:

> i have been laughing my way through the recent "problem with linux" threads,
> and just had to add this somewhat off topic but i think very called for
> thought....
>
>  Things I hate about linux......
>
> lets face it, there are things you dislike about the linux OS.  here are
> mine.  what are yours?

<snip> Hehehehe, thats funny Shane! Okay, in the same vein, I'll join in:

Whats up with all this "open" code? Geez, if I really wanted to see the source
to everything I would've grown up to be an X-ray technician! Man O man, just
takes all the surprise out of everything!

...and how about free software? I mean I'm an American, dang-it! I expect to
pay 10 times too much for something that doesn't work right to begin with! And
so what if I'm paying for Bill Gates ascension to the throne of "Supreme
OverLord of the Known Universe"? He's just misunderstood really, and it keeps
him off the streets at night!

<all in good fun, folks!>

 ;-)

--