On Tuesday 27 November 2001 17:51, you wrote:
> i have been laughing my way through the recent "problem with linux"
> threads, and just had to add this somewhat off topic but i think very
> called for thought....
>
>  Things I hate about linux......
>
> lets face it, there are things you dislike about the linux OS.  here are
> mine.  what are yours?

I've just about figured out all the new bits in KDE 2.1 and here they come
with 2.2 ! I mean forget this "free" baloney - do these people think
bandwidth grows on my back or something?

And then there are the scared looks in the eyes of the moron, err, sales
assistant at the computer store when you give him a cold stare and say
"Windows? I run Linux." I mean,  a reputation as a computer nerd is one
thing, but when people start to avoid you because they are afraid to
display their own ignorance, it really hurts your social life.

And what I detest most about Linux: going to work and being forced to use
the windows machine there. I am seriously considering a career switch to
galley slave.

Yes, Linux sucks allright

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn