Manuel Drake wrote:

> I think it's the 4.08 netscape navigator that you use, and yes, it's
> available for linux too, as I use it now.

actually, i am using 4.06. or are you refering to what is avaiable
for linux?

not sure about version diffs between linux and ms, but there was a
drastic change from 4.06 to 4.08.

4.06 messenger is in seperate windows, where 4.08 is all in one.
which i do not care for and why i held with 4.06.

i would like to look at 4.08 linux. where did you find it?

> just an FYI

and just maybe what i am looking for. thanks.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
 think green...
  save a tree, save a life, save time, save bandwidth, save storage.
   send text email..   text/plain - disable pgp/gpg/geek code
=+=
 if you are proud to be an american, then buy "made in america".
=+=