That was just the name that was attached to that one mail in question. as I
understand it, it can take a number of names from the hard drive of the
person who sent it to you.... realllllly why , if you have a box that can run
Mdk, and you do have MDK, would you run the risk? it seems to me sooooo much
more ...shall we say "intelligent" to use the OS that is NOT vulnerable.
don't take it as a flame, or as directed to you personallly (unless the shoe
fits) when some of the folks who know better, get frustrated at those who
refuse to know better, especially since it costs everyone for the crap MS
push down the consumers throat. if you don't think the chewing up of
bandwidth by M$ propagated worms costs folks that don't use M$ products, ask
your ISP for a rebate, since you don't spread worms as a linux user. (who
NEVER signs in as root, when a network interface is up) or ask a PSInet stock
holder.