Further information on this problem... my /etc/resolv.conf file reads:

# search pizzapizza.net hondutel.hn
search pizzapizza.net
# nameserver 192.168.0.1
nameserver 206.48.104.142
nameserver 206.48.104.158

# ppp temp entry

The first time I had this problem, I solved it by remarking out 192.168.0.1 as the
first nameserver. I don't understand why the same symptoms have returned even
though 192.168.0.1 remains remarked out. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
Warren
--
http://www.srcopan.vze.com/