I have a computer I thought SSH was working on.  I used Putty to log in but
it never asked me for my pass phrase, just my username and password.  I
don't know if that was encrypted or not.  I'm starting to think not.
Anyway, I installed Bastille and told it to keep the ssh port and port 22
open, you can specify both name and port.  After that it won't connect at
all.  Putty mearly closes the window out and tells me it couldn't connect.
Am I missing a file, setting or something that will allow me to connect?  I
would really love to work on my home box from work.